Prices are based on a 30 mile showroom to showroom journey. (We are based in East Kilbride).
The hire lasts up to 4 hours which includes a standard 30 minutes to travel to you and
30 minutes to return to our showroom.
This gives you a generous 3 hours with the cars for your service, photographs and transport to your reception.
Additional hire time is available at additional cost.
A small fuel supplement is added for journeys over 50 miles. Unlike most companies,
we do not add a charge per mile, so the supplement, where required, is typically between £10 to £25.
Our prices are VAT exempt saving you 20%.
Rolls-Royce Shadow (Gold) £325 seats two passengers – the bride and her escort.
Rolls-Royce Spirit (Gold) £325 seats two passengers – the bride and her escort.
Beauford (White) £325 seats two passengers.
Mercedes Limousine (choice of 2 - white or gold) £275. Seats six passengers.
Mercedes (White) E Class £200. Seats up to four passengers.
Mercedes (Gold) S & E Class £200. Seats up to four passengers.
Add a personalised nameplate for your photos for only £25!
Following your enquiry we will provisionally hold the package of your choice for 14 days.
To confirm the booking we require a booking fee of £50 per car.
The second payment of 50% of the outstanding balance is payable 4 months before the wedding date.
The final balance of the outstanding fee is payable 4 weeks prior to the wedding date.
Check out the areas we service on the map* below.
Please contact our office if there is any other information that you require.
(*This map is designed as a guide only and is not definitive.)
Our promise to you:
- Each wedding car is booked for only one wedding on any one day to assure
you of our full and undivided attention on this most special of days.
- Your cars will always arrive in very good time.
- Your driver will be smartly dressed in his/her charcoal grey uniform.
- Your driver is polite and professional – and more than that –
our drivers are completely committed to excellent customer service.
We have testimonials describing their service as “superlative” and “quite exceptional”.
- We will plan out each car's journey with you before the wedding day so that all timings have been carefully worked out to keep your big day on track. This schedule will be confirmed with you once agreed.
- The cars will look impressive. They will be spotless inside and out as they are cleaned and polished for each and every wedding.
- Ribbons and flowers are used to dress your wedding cars.
Ivory ribbons are fitted on all our champagne gold cars as standard and white ribbons
are fitted to the white cars. Many other colours are available on request.
- Children under 2 must travel in their own baby seats which we ask a family member to fit
to ensure the child’s safety and comfort.
- Babies cannot, under any circumstances, travel on an adult’s knee.
- Booster seats are available for children over 2.
- Umbrellas are carried in all cars for those rainy showers.